Sunday, December 15, 2013

New Brushes ... $30 Gasp!

Groupon. Who doesn't love groupon? So every morning when I don't have to rush out of my house to go to work or school, I scroll thru groupon like it's the newspaper. I search for all the deals and occasionally screen shot some items to send to my dear family so maybe they'll get the hint what to buy for just being alive and related to them.( gifts aren't always for holidays.. And I stand by that) Well one morning I went onto groupon and found these beauties. 
I have been looking for a set of makeup brushes and I refused to spend more than $50 on brushes. Well actually my account refused because my card would have declined. But that's another story I am a college student don't judge! When I seen these brushes I was ecstatic they were only $30. 24 brushes I couldn't beat that I had to have them. I ordered them and it took maybe a week to arrive. Groupon made sure to send me emails updating me on my package which I really appreciated. When I received my package. I ripped open the box and rubbed the bristle of the brushes. They were so soft. This made this purchase so much better. I posted a picture on my Instagram (lannabean) and people had asked me for the link. Unfortunately they were already sold out. But the company had smaller brush sets available. Just search " Beaute Brushes". You won't be disappointed!