Sunday, December 8, 2013

Milk of Magnesia my favorite MakeUp primer.

Have you ever had that issue where after a couple hours you feel that you're  sweating under your makeup. Hence the reason why ladies have to go to the bathroom to powder their nose. I would use primer everytime I wore makeup because the people at the makeup store said apply it to the places your face gets dry. So I applied it to my tzone (my nose, forehead, cheeks) but I found that later in the day my tzone was oily my makeup was literally melting off. I have only tried bare minerals face primer and Nyx face primer. Then I seen one of my beauty gurus from YouTube using milk of magnesia. In my head I was thinking "I give my patients this so they can poop" but I was like why not. So I purchased this huge bottle from Walmart.com it came to no more than $7. This will honestly last you forever.  So when I first started using it I moisturized my face then applied the Milk of Mag. and it worked great. I wore my makeup for 8 hours and didn't notice any oily feeling on my nose. This was heaven. There was one time I was rushing to get ready and I forgot to moisturize my face and just put on the milk of mag. I thought like oh no my nose is going to peel and my face will look so dried out. But it actually didn't and I think my makeup even lasted longer that day. I honestly recommend this as a face primer to anyone with an oily skin or combination skin. I'm not sure how this may work on someone's skin who has dry skin. I applied it to my face with a disposable sponge and just dabbled it all over. So try it and let me know how it works for you! And if you think you have a better primer than this I want to know also so maybe I can buy it as well!