Sunday, December 15, 2013

New MakeUp from BHCosmetics.com

So after a little over a week, I finally received my bhcosmetic palettes. 
They were about $4 for the top smaller compact palettes. And $8 for the bigger one at the bottom. I was really excited to receive these palettes because if you watch a lot of YouTube videos a lot of gurus that use bhcosmetics use these palettes. 
This first palette is the bh Hollywood palette. I would say that the eyeshadows  that are on the right and left of the palette are bright. You'll probably wear these colors when you really want your eyes to pop. Especially with the yellow,greens and purples. The blush in the center of the palette are rosey colors. The two bottom blush I would use as more of a highlight right under the brow bone or a transition color. 
This beautiful palette which I think is my favorite out of all of the three is the bh San Francisco. This palette reminds me of fall colors. I would probably use this palette for everyday makeup. The top two blushes in the center of the palette would be used more as a highlight for me rather than a blush. 
The last of the small palettes is the bh Malibu palette. I feel that this is a mixture of both palettes. It has bright colors to the left and then dark fall colors to the right. 
        All together I like these palettes they were only $4 and they're always on sale. The blush found in the middle of each palette seem to be repetitive which is fine because you'll never run out of them.  
The last product I recieved from bhcosmetics is my Special Occasion 39 color eyeshadow and blush palette. This is a nice palette if you like dark smokey colors which it has a lot to work with. And it has rosey blushes that compliment your look. Once again it was inexpensive. The eye shadows are pigmented. And definitely something you should have if you're starting up your own makeup collection.