Sunday, December 22, 2013

My favorite foundation thus far ... !

Since the beginning of my makeup addiction I have used urban decays liquid foundation. And although it has been good to me we have had a horrible Autumn together. I feel it's not doing the job for me. Maybe I'm not using enough idk but right now were going thru a terrible divorce; but plan to rekindle the fire in the summer (maybe). So on my weekly dose of Target shopping I decided to pick up Maybelline fit me foundation. A lot of people on YouTube use it and I was like why not? $6 I think I wouldn't regret it if it doesn't work. I decided to use it 2 days later when my sissy came up from the city. I literally fell inlove with this foundation. It matched me perfectly. The coverage was amazing and it dried matte.(Well I did put my Milk of Mag. As primer)  I didn't even bother setting it with powder. I loved it so much. This is really an inexpensive gift from the heavens! Definitely a great steal !