Saturday, December 7, 2013

Color Corrector .. Ugh colors?

So over a week ago I posted a color corrector palette that I purchased from bhcosmetics.com . Very in expensive cost me maybe 4-5 dollars. Plus if you always purchase from them you will know that there is always deals going on.
And at first I think I honestly bought it because it was cheap and one of my favorite beauty gurus on instagram said they use it. But I had no clue what is was for or how to use it. Ive been stalking her videos to see when she used it and haven't come across one video yet. I thought maybe to highlight and contour. So I began playing around with it.
And clearly that ended up being a mess. lol. 
But after doing research I found out that a color that the colors are use to neutralize dark marks, red marks, any discoloration on your face , etc. It basically works as a concealer. I would definitely say its work the buy. I use the peachy color to lighten up the dark marks on my face so that when I apply my foundation the dark marks don't show threw.