Sunday, March 9, 2014

Skin Effects Review

Recently on a trip to Marshall's my sister and I purchased skin effects by Dr Jeffrey Dover ( Advance Brightening Complex) 
I was hoping to even out my complexion a little. My face isn't horribly discolored and I probably could have went without purchasing this product. I've been using it for a little over a week. And I absolutely ... hate it ! I'm not saying it's a bad product but as for me and my face it has done nothing but dry it out. My face is so sensitive right now I can't apply anything to it but Vaseline. I wouldn't recommend this at all to anyone with sensitive skin. I didn't notice anything wrong with the product the first week of having it. But as time progressed my face started to react. So this is going in the garbage. Wahhhh (my cyber cry). In the mean time I'll be applying Vaseline to my face ... Xoxo