Monday, March 3, 2014

My Perfect Day..

My perfect day started at 4:30 am. It started with me rolling over in bed to my phone and checking everything I may have missed overnight. I'm addicted! I really wish I would thank God in the morning for life before I touch my phone. ( I'm working on it) I then hopped in the shower. Dressed for work. Warmed up my car. Woke up my boyfriend. And before I left the house I made my bed. Today was going to be a good day, I never make my bed. I dropped my boyfriend home. Proceeded to work and guess what ... I didn't text and drive! I finished my morning med pass early. Gave all my treatments. I even had enough time to help the aides. For lunch the chef's at my job made an amazing salmon salad. I was inlove! After lunch I was able to study my books. I poured my evening meds and gave my treatments. Dinner was chicken pot pie. It was okay but it was food and I was thankful. Today I felt amazing. I didn't feel fatigued, I didn't complain about being at work, today I was at peace. Fifteen hours later with one more hour to go, I sit here with my phone in my hand thinking about how perfect my day was ... Xoxo