Sunday, November 23, 2014

Free Makeup Class at MUD

Make-up Designory is such an amazing school for makeup artist. 
However it's just extremely expensive. 
So when I heard they offered FREE makeup classes.
I had to get involved. 
After months of trying to get into a free makeup class I finally got a ticket. 
And then days later I was able to get a ticket for my friend to come with me. 
The class was a duration of 2 hours. 
The instructor: Audrey DaCosta
She has so much experience with T.V makeup and shared that she usually only has 20 minutes to work on clients. 
Although she went over the time I didn't care I wanted to soak up as much knowledge as possible.
A model was chosen from the class. (next time I'll wear no makeup)  
At the end of the class 30% off MUD makeup is offered. 
Which was awesome but I didn't purchase anything. 
I had such an amazing time.