Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Urban Decay Beauty Balm

So I took full advantage of Ulta's 21 days of beauty. Normally Urban Decay Beauty Balms are $32 and I was able to score them for $17. Steal! However these products didn't work for me. The regular beauty balm in the darkest color didn't even show on my skin. I consider myself an NC45. The Bronzing Beauty Balm didn't work either for my skin tone. The only thing that did work was the illuminator that gave me a shimmer glittery face. Which I have no problem with. I'm inlove with the mascara Perversion ... Loved it. Combs thru my unruly lashes perfectly. All together I give the beauty balms a 3 on a scale from 1-10. I feel if you're a woman of color like me you can definitely do without. But I still love urban decay I just didn't think this worked for me :) xoxo Lanna's Detour