Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Things Have Changed ..

When I had first started my blog and youtube channel I was only interested in buying makeup.. and a lot of it! Just to review it and share with people. 
Even in my first youtube video I had no interest in being a makeup artist or even teaching people about makeup. I feel like I'm an awkward individual so talking to new people literally takes a xanax and shot of tequila (just  kidding ..wishful thinking) 
But over these 3 months I have branched out ... way out of my comfort zone. I dedicate a portion of my day to networking and learning about makeup. 
Through these acts I have been able to shadow a makeup artist.
Be behind the scenes of a video production.
Practice makeup on friends and new friends I had yet to meet. 
Attend a makeup class. 
& Meet celebrity makeup artist. 
My life has slightly taken an amazing spin into excitement and I absolutely love every minute of it. 
However I am still enrolled in Nursing School. But I do hope that I can grow as a makeup artist along with my other goals in life. 
So thanks for your support because it means everything to me and I can't wait to see what God has in store for me. 
And if you ever need a makeover or simply your blood pressure taken .. hehe.. I'm your girl! 
xoxo... LannasDetour