Friday, January 31, 2014

ikatehouse …mini haul !!!

The reason I found this site was because I was looking everywhere for this under eye concealer that I will share with you all later in this post. People on youtube said that it was at their local cvs, walmart, target ..etc! But it wasn't at my local stores. So I came across this website and I'm so happy I did!!! How do I describe ikatehouse.com well its like everything I buy at my local stores ..but for cheaper !!!

 This website is like God's gift to poor makeup junkies … (ME) !!! 
So lets unwrap my package and see what I purchased...
It came all bundle up in pink … I was SOLD !! 

So first on my list was the L.A Girl Pro Concealer HD. I actually tried this today and I absolutely loveeeeeeee it. I seen a few gurus on youtube use this concealer for a highlight and I am in love with it. It goes on creamy and dry to a matte finish that doesn't leave the skin feeling ashy. It really pops in photos . Love it.. best part $1.99 … DEAL !!! 
Next I purchased some lashes .. Cause girls love lashes. The dumb thing about me purchasing these lashes were that I purchased 5 of the same kind so if I didn't like how they looked I would have been screwed. But I tried them on and they look fabulous ! And these were $1.99 as well.

Last on my mini haul was this ardell brow sculpting gel. This beauty guru said it kept her brows in place all day …so of course I had to try it.. And it did !!! It doesn't give you the greasy feeling that eyebrow wax gives. And this bad boy was only $3.99 

And that all I purchased from ikatehouse.com but recommend this website. It was $2.95 to ship my items to me and they came within like 3 business days so I was excited about that. Thanks for reading …xoxo