Sunday, January 12, 2014

First Blog of the year .. Where to begin?!

So I was wondering how did I want to kick off my blog for the beginning of the year. And although I am 12 days late this is my first blog of the year. So I decided to start from the beginning before the eyeshadows, blushes, contour, foundation and concealers ... Oh and lipstick of course. Let's start with our canvas. (Me with no makeup) 
Before you apply makeup to your face you must truly love the skin you're in. You should feel beautiful walking out with no makeup. And I believe that is the most important step of the glam process. People often think that people that wear makeup aren't confident and that is not true at all. We are confident we just enjoy the art of makeup. So for my first blog of the year I just wanted to share with everyone the real me who I am behind the makeup. Thanks so much for reading my blog and remember you're beautiful!