Saturday, January 18, 2014

DIY Lemon . Sugar . Honey . Scrub

I have seen this scrub everywhere with some ingredients the same and some different. So I decided ... I'm going to try it! 
I used regular white sugar, half a lemon,pure honey and argon oil. Here's the bad thing about my experiment ... I didn't measure anything. Ugh lol. I used a  regular bowl to mix the ingredients... 
                      First the sugar 
Next I added the honey and I basically just covered the surg at with it so barely any white was showing (that's as good as measurements are going to get lol) 
Then I squeeze half a lemon ( made sure to take out all the seeds) and then used two squirts of argon oil. 
I mixed it all together till I made a thick consistency. Oh LaLa it smelled good! I painted it on my face with a makeup brush. I started licking it till I remembered there was hair oil in it ... I don't think that's safe to eat. But anywho I left it on for 10 minutes. I washed my face off with cool water. I loved how my face felt after. My boyfriend tried it too ( I forced him) but he also loved the results. We moisturized our faces and we were done.  Try it you just might love it too. xoxo