Sunday, December 29, 2013

Target Haul !!!

First on the list are these are these maybelline blushes. They were only $3.24. I haven't used them yet but I just got all the different colors I saw. Maybe at a later date I can give a review on them to see if I'm truly in love with them. But as for now I love them because they were on sale!

Next is this NYX brow kit. This was not on sale I think it was maybe like $6. I did have the chance to use this kit and I lovvvveee this. I always look at peoples eyebrows on instagram, youtube etc and I'm just like wtf I want mines to look like that.  And this helps me to achieve that. The white portion of this brow kit is like a wax so it makes sure your eyebrows are laid. I love this and suggest that everyone should invest in one if you want an inexpensive brow kit!

                                                 
Next are these awesome containers. They varied from $2-$3. I bought them to organize my draw in my vanity. And I am most definitely going to buy more. They're so plain but nice. They're great for organization !

So next are these fit me maybelline foundation sticks. I think I'm just in love with this whole line from maybelline fit me. These sticks glide on like butter!!! So smooth !! I used them to contour and they did the job. I am just in love with these sticks. They were like $7 which is totally fine with me because they're definitely worth every penny. I was just able to blend it out well. Just amazing! 

Next are these candle holders. They were $3 and I had to have them because I'm just into decorating my room now and I love silver.

This is the elf lip exfoliator. It has a whole bunch of healthy stuff in it to make your lips nice and soft! It is $3 and taste good  … ugh yeah. 

I bought two of these candles. They have fake lights in them and they were only $2.50.  They are great for decorations. I put them on them on timer and they just turn on at night, it's so nice to walk into after a long night. I hope there is more when I go back.


So these jumbo pencils were on sale and I couldn't let them go because I have absolutely no jumbo pencils. So they were $5 and nyx is a good company so I couldn't go wrong.

Last of my haul are these lip creams from NYX. These things are like $6 each but these are my favorite lippies for a nude lip, or a natural look. They go on soft and dry matte. I love these so much i haven't worn lipstick in a while I really love these. 
As I check my account my heart sinks to my stomach and I begin to feel sick. But I get this warm feeling inside because I got all these cute things !!! 

PS: I'll make sure to do an individual review on each of the makeup products I bought .. xoxo